The Watertown Humane Society is and shall be a non-profit, tax exempt corporation under 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code and the State of Wisconsin Department of Regulation & Licensing.
The purpose of the Watertown Humane Society is:
- 1. The prevention of cruelty to animals.
- 2. The relief of animal suffering.
- 3. Assist in the enforcement of laws pertaining to the humane treatment of animals.
- 4. The extension of humane education.
The policy of the Watertown Humane Society is:
- 1. To provide humane care and treatment of all animals (excluding wildlife) needing protection.
- 2. To return lost animals to their owners.
- 3. To seek suitable homes for animals without owners.
- 4. To provide euthanasia when necessary, in accordance with State Statutes.
- 5. In its care and treatment of animals, Watertown Humane Society shall maintain more than the minimum standards prescribed by the Humane Society of the United States.
The Watertown Humane Society may not give or sell any living animal to any person or institution for experimentation: give or sell any living animal for resale purposes: or give or sell any living animal to any person, firm or corporation, public or private, for breeding purposes.
Shelter Location and Contact Information
Watertown Humane Society
418 Water Tower Court • Watertown, WI 53094
Voice: 920-261-1270 • Fax: 920-261-7060
Monday: Noon to 6:00 pm • Tues – Wed – Fri: Noon to 5:00 pm
CLOSED Thursdays, Sundays & Holidays